Thank you for playing the Pokémon series.
On Thursday, October 12, we released the version 2.0.2 update for the Nintendo Switch exclusive software titles Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.
Visit this page to learn how to update your game.
- Under certain conditions, victories against the NPC Trainers scattered across the game world may not have been recorded. As a result, the rewards players could earn by winning a certain number of battles—such as from Pokémon League representatives in the Paldea region or Ogre Clan members in the land of Kitakami—were not obtainable. This bug has been fixed, so players who experienced this issue can now challenge affected NPC Trainers again to record their victories and subsequently receive any eligible rewards.
- It was not previously possible to transfer certain special Pokémon to Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet via Pokémon HOME if those Pokémon were brought into Pokémon HOME from Pokémon GO, even if a Pokémon of the same species had already been obtained in Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet prior to version 1.3.2. This bug has been fixed, and the issue has been resolved.
- Other select bug fixes have been implemented.
- In order to enjoy online play, you will need to have the latest update data.
- All players must be using the same update version of the software to play together via local communication. Please make sure you have the same update version as the people you are playing with.
Nintendo Co. Ltd.
The Pokémon Company