Thank you for playing the Pokémon series.
On Wednesday, January 31, 2024, we released the version 3.0.1 update for the Nintendo Switch exclusive software titles Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.
Visit this page to learn how to update your game.
- If the player used items to level up an Inkay to Lv. 29 or lower, the game would stop responding to button input. This bug has been fixed.
- Some materials needed to craft TM223 (Metal Sound) were previously dropped by a Pokémon that appears in only one version of the game. This issue has been resolved. Shieldon Claws are no longer required to craft TM223 (Metal Sound).
- After players installed the Item Printer in the League Club Room, under certain circumstances players could get stuck between the Item Printer and the wall. This bug has been fixed. Affected players can now get unstuck by speaking to the character next to the Item Printer and selecting “I want to print something!”
- When a Pokémon under the effect of Dragon Cheer was switched out of battle and then reentered that battle, its attacks would still have a heightened chance of landing critical hits. This bug has been fixed.
- Certain moves that Calyrex could learn via TM only while united with Glastrier or Spectrier would remain in Calyrex’s move set even after Calyrex separated from Glastrier or Spectrier. Furthermore, even if those moves were forgotten, Calyrex could then remember those moves without being united with Glastrier or Spectrier. This bug has been fixed.
- Other select bug fixes have been implemented.
- In order to enjoy online play, you will need to have the latest update data.
‐ All players must be using the same update version of the software to play together via local communication. Please make sure you have the same update version as the people you are playing with.
Nintendo Co. Ltd.
The Pokémon Company